Is BTST available in FYERS? If Yes, how much funds will be blocked?
Yes, BTST is available in Fyers. However, there are only a few series for which the facility is available (refer to this article).
60% of the funds will be released on doing BTST. The remaining 40% will be blocked for the day and released on the next trading day.
Can I do BTST in Fyers?
Yes, You can Buy Today Sell Tomorrow (BTST) in FYERS as Early Payin (EPI) will be done to the exchange on a daily basis. However, you can do BTST in the series mentioned in the below table: Exchange Series NSE EQ BSE A Apart from the above mentioned ...
What are the scrips available to trade in FYERS?
Scrips are categorized under various categories called ‘Series.’ Below is the list of series that are available to trade in FYERS: NSE EQ BZ BE RR IV ID RT IZ - BSE A B E T X XT IF IT M Note: 1. Buy Today Sell Tomorrow (BTST) is available only for ...
Can I transfer my Shares/Mutual Funds from NSDL Demat Account to FYERS?
Yes, you can transfer your shares from your NSDL Demat to Fyers Demat account. However, the procedure to do so is offline and is as below: Request for a Client Master Report (CMR) from FYERS by writing to us at email@example.com. Get the Delivery ...
How much time will it take to avail margins after pledging?
Once you’ve authorized the pledge request with an OTP (refer this), it will be processed within 10 minutes. However, the margin will be credited in your trading account on the next trading day. You can view the pledged margin in the My Account Portal ...
What are the different Order Types available in Fyers?
Order types help you to place orders at your desired price. Ideally, there are 4 types of orders you can place in Fyers: 1. Market 2. Limit 3. Stop 4. Stop-Limit 1. Market Order: If you want to Buy/Sell at the Market price, you can place a market ...