How to transfer shares to your FYERS Demat Account?
If you're looking to transfer shares from your current Demat account to your FYERS account, you can do so both online and offline. Here's a step-by-step guide for both methods:
Offline Share Transfer:
- Obtain and submit Transfer-Cum-Closure forms to your current broker.
- Include the Delivery Instruction Slip (DIS) and FYERS' Client Master Report with your forms.
- After verifying your details and clearing any dues, the shares will typically be moved to your FYERS Demat account within two business days. Do note, there might be a nominal fee for this transfer.
- Once transferred, you'll receive a confirmation email from CDSL. The shares will also appear under 'Holdings' in your FYERS dashboard.
Online Share Transfer via CDSL:
- To transfer shares online, use CDSL's ‘EASIEST' platform.
- Navigate to the CDSL’s ‘EASIEST' portal and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, add your FYERS Demat account under “trusted accounts”.
- After account validation, you can then transfer securities to your FYERS account. For a detailed procedure to transfer shares using CDSL's easiest platform, click here.
For guidance on registering with CDSL's easiest services, please refer to this article.