How to unpledge my holdings in FYERS?
You can Unpledge your holdings online from the pledge portal.
- The procedure to unpledge is as follows:
- Once you login to our Pledge Portal, click on 'Unpledge' Tab, you’ll find the list of pledged holdings.
- Select the scrip you wish to unpledge and click on ‘Unpledge’ option, a new tab will pop-up. Select the required quantity and submit.
- On submitting, the unpledge request will be successfully placed, and you can check the status of the pending request under the ‘Status’ tab.
- The unpledge request will be processed by the end of the day, and the same will be available in your holdings from the next trading day.
Does FYERS provide collateral margin against holdings/securities?
Yes, we do provide collateral margin against your holdings, i.e., stocks, ETFs, and MFs. You can pledge your holdings for collateral margins, which will be credited into your trading account after a deduction of a certain percentage or haircut. ...
How much time does it take to unpledge holdings?
If the request for unpledge of the holdings is received before 3:30 PM on working days, the holdings will be unpledged between 24-48 working hours. Please note that the unpledge requests are not accepted after 3:30 PM. However, on the next trading ...
How to sell my holdings using E-DIS?
Electronic Delivery Instruction Slip (EDIS) was introduced to facilitate investors to sell their holdings using a TPIN/OTP that will be sent to their Registered Mobile Number and Email ID. The procedure to sell the holdings using E-DIS is as ...
How can I place a pledge request in FYERS?
Now you can pledge all your NSE Approved Securities and Mutual funds online through OTP. The step-by-step procedure of the same is as below: Go to pledge.fyers.in and login with your FYERS credentials (If you’ve already logged in to FYERS Web then ...
How do I Dematerialize the Mutual Funds in Fyers?
Dematerialization is a process of converting Physical Certificates of Shares and Mutual Funds to a computerized or electronic format that can be held in your Demat. You can download the Dematerialization Request Forms here. Dematerialization Request ...