How to transfer shares using CDSL Easiest?
To transfer shares from your FYERS account to another account using CDSL Easiest, kindly follow these steps:
- Log in to CDSL Easiest and select ‘Setup’ on the Transaction section.
- Select ‘Bulk Setup’ and then ‘Transaction’. Enter the execution date and the Beneficiary owner ID (BOID) of the recipient account.
- Select the ISIN of the shares you want to transfer. Enter the quantity and choose the reason for trade from the list.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and then ‘Verify’. Check the summary of your transfer request and leave the fields related to exchange and market type blank for off-market transactions.
- Click on ‘Commit’ and enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and email. Enter your CDSL easiest PIN. This is an 8-digit alphanumeric PIN that you received on your registered email id when you registered on CDSL easiest.
- Your share transfer request is submitted and will be confirmed by your DP. You can check the status of your request on CDSL Easiest.
How do I register for the CDSL Easiest services?
You can opt for CDSL's easiest services with FYERS. The procedure to do so is as below: Go to CDSL website, enter your BO ID & DP ID (refer to this article), and tick the box of terms & conditions (after reading) as shown in the image below: You're ...
How to transfer shares from my existing Demat account to FYERS?
You can transfer shares from one Demat to another, both Online and Offline. Procedure for transferring the shares offline: Submit Transfer-Cum-Closure forms to the broker from whom you wish to transfer the securities. Along with the forms mentioned ...
Can I transfer my Shares/Mutual Funds from NSDL Demat Account to FYERS?
Yes, you can transfer your shares from your NSDL Demat to Fyers Demat account. However, the procedure to do so is offline and is as below: Request for a Client Master Report (CMR) from FYERS by writing to us at email@example.com. Get the Delivery ...
What is the role of CDSL and NSDL?
A depository is a holding entity, that holds all tradable instruments like shares, bonds etc. in an electronic format. Regulated by SEBI, there are 2 Central Depositories in India, namely, Central Depository Services India Limited (CDSL) and National ...
How to sell my holdings using E-DIS?
Electronic Delivery Instruction Slip (EDIS) was introduced to allow investors to sell their holdings using a TPIN/OTP sent to their registered mobile number and email ID. The procedure to sell the holdings using E-DIS is as below: Go to the scrip you ...