How to place Bracket Order in FYERS?
A bracket order is an intraday order which is one of the trending products in the capital markets. It helps you manage your risk and trade efficiently. You can place a bracket order in FYERS and keep a check on your trades on the charts effortlessly.
The procedure to place the bracket order is as follows:
1. Click on the Buy option of the Buy/Sell Panel > Tick the checkbox of the 'BO' option > Select the order type as per your preference > Enter the Stop loss > Click on Buy to place the order.
2. After execution of such an order, the position will show on the chart as below:
You can trail the Stop Loss by Drag and Drop option on the chart itself. All you have to do is drag the 'Sell Stop' order to the price as per your requirement.
3. If you want to manually close the position, all you need to do is click on the 'x' option available on the chart. The position will be squared off at the prevailing market price.
1. By default, BO is an Intraday order.
2. Due to the regulatory restrictions, the Bracket order has been disabled for the Options segment.
How to place a market order on FYERS Web?
A market order is placed to buy or sell stocks and investments at the best available price in the market at a particular time. You can place a market order in Fyers, effortlessly: 1. Go to the scrip you wish to place an order in and click on the Blue ...
How to place a limit order in Fyers Web?
A limit order is an order placed at a particular price. Buy Limit orders are to be placed below the current market price & Sell Limit orders are to be placed above the current market price. Go to the scrip you wish to place an order in and click on ...
How to place trigger order/stop-loss market order in Fyers Web?
Trigger order (previously known as Stop order or Stop-loss market order) is placed at a particular price. The Buy trigger orders are to be placed above the current market price, and Sell orders are to be placed below the current market price. In ...
What is Trigger-Limit/Stop-Limit Order and how to place it on Fyers Web?
Trigger-Limit/Stop-Limit Order (previously known as Stop-limit order) is placed at a particular price with a range. Buy trigger-limit orders are to be placed above the current market price, and Sell orders are to be placed below the current market ...
Can I place Basket Orders through FYERS API?
Yes, you can place basket orders through FYERS API V2. You can place up to 10 orders in 1 API call. These orders will be placed sequentially and the response of all the orders will be provided to you as a response in the same order. You can refer to ...