We encourage you to hold your trading account idle instead of closing and it will be convenient for you to resume trading whenever you feel so.
If you wish to close your FYERS trading and demat account, you can do it online. The procedure is as below:
2. Click on the to left corner of the page where your Name and Client ID is displayed.
3. Select 'Account details' from the drop down. You'll be redirected to your profile.
4. Click on the 'Close Account' option.
5. Click on 'No, Thanks' if you wish to proceed for the closure.
6. You need to upload your signature and enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
7. Once submitted, your account will be closed in 7 working days and the acknowledgment for the same will be sent to your registered Email ID.
- Please ensure your account balance is ₹ 0 to proceed.
- You will be requested to upload the signature image for the verification purpose.
- If you have holdings in your account, kindly close all positions or provide a Target DP ID for which the holdings are to be transferred along with a DIGITALLY SIGNED CMR copy.
- You will be prompted to authenticate via Aadhaar to e-sign the closure form.
In case of IL&FS Demat account closure, the procedure is offline. You would have to fill the IL&FS Demat Closure Form
and send it to the below address:
14th Cross Rd, 1st Block,
Rahmath Nagar, RT Nagar,