How do I add a nominee to my existing Fyers demat account?
The nominee addition process for your FYERS demat account has been made entirely digital and simple:
- Access & Navigate: Go to the My Account portal. If there's a 'Online Nomination' pop-up, click 'Proceed to Submit'. If not, select 'Manage Account' and then 'Add Nominee'.
2. Nomination Choice: Choose 'I wish to nominate' for adding a nominee.
3. Nominee Details: Enter the required information and identification proof for up to three nominees. Then, click 'Submit'.
On submitting, a Digio e-sign pop-up will appear in a new window. In case the pop-up does not appear, you can enable it by selecting the option 'Always allow' and clicking on 'Done' as displayed in the image below:
4. e-Sign with Digio: A Digio eSign window will pop up. Choose 'Proceed to eSign' and finalize the process using Aadhaar OTP.
5. Completion: The nominee details will be updated within a week.
In case you want to opt-out of nomination, Select 'I do not wish to Nominate' and click on 'Continue' as shown in the image below:
Note: The nomination is now a mandatory procedure to be done by 31st December 2023, as per SEBI. The process will be initiated during account opening for new clients.
How can a new client of FYERS add nominee details?
If you're a new client, the nomination process is integral to the account opening phase. For those who haven't started the account opening process, the nominee details can be added during the steps of the procedure. But if your Demat account has ...
How do I change or modify nominee details on FYERS?
To change or modify your existing nominee details: Obtain the offline Nomination forms. Fill out the form and attach a copy of any one of the following identity proofs: Voter ID Aadhaar Card PAN Passport Ensure the form is filled, signed, and sent ...
What types of bank accounts can I link to my FYERS Demat account?
With your FYERS Demat account, you can link: Savings/Salary account Current account Note: Overdraft (OD) and Cash Credit (CC) accounts can't be linked with FYERS.
How can I add or update bank account details in my FYERS account?
Adding a secondary bank account to your FYERS Trading account is straightforward. Here's a step-by-step guide: Navigate: Sign in to the 'My Account' Portal. Head to the ‘Manage Account’ section. Here, you'll see your current bank details. To add ...
How do I verify nominee details in Fyers?
To verify nominee details after updating on FYERS, follow these steps: 1. Log in to My Account. 2. Navigate to your profile and select 'Manage Account'. A representation of this can be seen in the provided image. 3. On the top right corner of the ...