Can I buy and sell Far OTM Options in FYERS?
Yes, We provide you a wider strike price range for options trading and you can Buy/Sell Far Out of The Money (OTM) Options Contracts.
- Index Options – You can Buy OTM Options up to a range of 20% from the LTP.
- Stock Options – You can Buy OTM Options Strike prices up to a range of 20% from the LTP.
For Instance, Nifty Index is currently trading at 15000 (LTP) and as we mentioned earlier, the range restriction is 20% which comes to 3000 (15000*20%). So, you can trade in the strike price range of 3000 from the LTP of 15000 i.e., You can select the strike price between the range of 12000 – 18000 to buy the options of any expiry.
- Index Options – There is no Strike price range restriction to Sell OTM Options for Indices.
- Stock Options – A strike range of 30% is applicable for Selling OTM stock options.
- Deep OTM options are mostly illiquid (Low Volumes). So, we suggest you use Limit Orders instead of Market Orders.
- Due to low volumes, Market Orders are blocked for Stock Options.
What does assignment mean in options?
Is a situation where the seller of the option will have to sell the underlying asset at the strike price, in case of call options, and buy the underlying asset at the strike price, in case of put options. However, in India, all options contracts are ...
What are Sovereign Gold Bonds? Can I buy SGB in Fyers?
Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGBs) are government securities denominated in grams of gold. These bonds are substitutes for holding physical gold. Investors shall pay the issue price in cash, and the bonds will be redeemed in cash on the maturity date. SGB ...
What is the impact of moneyness on options premium?
It is widely seen that ITM options command the highest premium, followed by ATM options and lastly by OTM options.
Why does my recently transferred shares to FYERS Demat A/c show the Buy Average as Zero?
The shares transferred from other Demat to FYERS shows the Buy average price as zero as the shares were not bought in FYERS and the price of purchase will also not be available. Hence, you’re required to send the Statement Of Accounts (SOA) to ...
Can I do BTST in Fyers?
Yes, You can Buy Today Sell Tomorrow (BTST) in FYERS as Early Payin (EPI) will be done to the exchange on a daily basis. However, you can do BTST in the series mentioned in the below table: Exchange Series NSE EQ BSE A Apart from the above mentioned ...