How Foreign Corporates Can Open an Account with FYERS

Can foreign corporates open an account with FYERS?

Yes, foreign corporate entities, as well as Overseas Corporate Bodies (OCBs), are eligible to open accounts with FYERS. To accommodate the unique requirements of international entities in the Indian stock market, we offer tailored support and guidance throughout the account opening process.
For detailed information and to initiate the process of opening an account, we invite you to contact us. Our specialised team is on hand to provide all the necessary support, ensuring your experience is seamless and straightforward.

    • Related Articles

    • Can a minor with foreign citizenship but Indian parents open a Demat account with FYERS?

      Unfortunately, a minor with foreign citizenship can't open a Demat account with FYERS. This is due to the requirement of both address proof and PAN (Permanent Account Number) for the minor account opening. Currently, only Indian citizens can open a ...
    • Can NRIs open an account with FYERS?

      Yes, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) can easily set up an NRI account with FYERS, thanks to our streamlined process that minimizes paperwork. To open an NRO Non-PIS Account, you will need to provide the following documents, each duly attested by a ...
    • Can I open Demat account online at FYERS?

      Yes! If you are new to FYERS and want to open a Trading+Demat account, you can open an account online here. The Demat account opening process for existing clients is also completely online. For more details, read this article.
    • Can a minor open a trading account with FYERS?

      No, minors can't directly open a trading account. However, as a guardian, you can open a Demat account in the name of a minor. Once the account is active, you have the option to transfer securities from your account to the minor's account, either as ...
    • Can I open my minor child's account if I don't have a Demat account in FYERS?

      To initiate the process of opening a Demat account for your minor child with FYERS, you, as the guardian, must have an active Demat account with us. If you haven't set up a Demat account with FYERS yet, click here. For a detailed understanding of how ...